The fantastic drainage system prevents water from returning to your home. Maybe you just bought a new house with new plumbing, or you just replaced the kitchen or toilet drain with a new one.
After all, most people only care about how to install it properly. Later they tend to forget about treatment. It is important to keep the drain in very good condition to make sure the pipes are functioning properly.
These problems are not only bothersome, but can also affect your health. Here are some care tips:
1. Add one tablespoon of baking soda to the kitchen drain once a week. Then, gradually pour in 1/4 cup of lemon juice or vinegar and let it sit for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, wash off the mixture with hot water. This process is great for removing odors and mold in addition to other minor buildups.
2. To avoid clogging or clogging, remove all hair on the toilet drain cover. If the hair moves down the drain it can cause blockage.
3. There is a strong salt water solution in the kitchen spout to prevent bad odors and dirt build-up.
4. Close the drain for at least 10 minutes so that the foam clears the remains of the substance on the pipe wall.
5. For daily therapy, pour boiling water down the drain to prevent odors and immediately clear blockages until they build up.
6. If you have a serious stain problem, consider using a drain cleaner. Before using or buying any product, read the label carefully to determine if the medicine is strong enough but safe enough for the drainage tube.