Sandalwood has been used for thousands of years for everything from incense and perfumes, to build the temple and embalming the dead. A sandalwood tree must be at least thirty years before he started producing essential oils. It is rich, luxurious oils.
1. Reduce stress and anxiety, calm emotions, ease depression, irritability quiet and aggression, and promote compassion. Sandalwood has long been used as an aphrodisiac. Diffuse or apply topically.
2. Use as a perfume. Simply apply a drop to your pulse points, as you do perfume. Sandalwood essential oil has been used as a perfume or a perfume mixture for at least 4,000 years!
Image Source: Google
3. Add 1-2 drops to 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and use for the face or to replace lotion. sandalwood prevent dryness, rash, skin peeling, and other common skin problems.
4. Apply a drop every day for scars or skin spots. You can watch gradually disappear.
5. Do you have a child who is experiencing growing pains (emotionally or physically)? Have them apply a drop to the bottom of each leg (starting with the right foot) every day.
Constituents in Sandalwood work together to balance all body systems and encourages cellular communication. This creates harmony in the body both physically and mentally help the child find balance because they are dealing with changes in the body and their life.